PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Rituals is one of the fastest growing international companies in the Netherlands and as we continue to scale rapidly, we are looking for a driven, pro-active and enthusiastic International Tax Advisor to further expand the Global Tax Function within the Rituals Group. There is a lot of freedom within this role. We’re always open for new (innovative) ideas to become more tax efficient, minimize tax risks and maximize tax opportunities in line with our business and growth strategy.
- Contribute to a proper, compliant and smart tax structure with the ability to scale rapidly
- Advise on day to day tax questions
- Manage Transfer Pricing documentation and initiate and implement Country by Country reporting
- Explain complex tax issues to the business and come with (pragmatic) solutions to ensure compliance
- Contribute to tax awareness, appreciation and education within Rituals
- Project management for tax projects, including projects initiated outside of tax that have tax implications
- Monitor tax law changes / new case law and assist in evaluating the impact for Rituals
- Manage any tax audits and ensure compliancy with tax rulings
You will be based at our Head Office at the Keizersgracht Amsterdam and report to our Global Tax Lead. The Tax Function is part of the Rituals Finance team. Within Rituals there are many opportunities for personal development, study and growth.
- You have an degree in Academic Tax education
- You have a minimum of 4 - 6 years Tax Experience in an international environment
- You have strong communication skills, fluent in English (written and verbal)
- You are a team player, networker, problem solver
- You have strong analytical skills and pay attention for detail
- Experience with supply chain organizations and VAT is a pré
- Willingness to travel is required
Rituals offers a challenging role in a young and eager team, where empowering your colleagues is part of the course. Although our proposition encompasses an attractive benefit and compensation package, the (international) scope and impact of the position may appeal to you even more. You’ll spend most of your time at our Amsterdam HQ – where can appreciate the view of one of the most iconic Amsterdam canals.
"We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. And for that we need passionate, energetic, ambitious and driven people to help us achieve our goals. This might feel like a paradox, but within our company meaningfulness and performance complement each other like yin and yang. The opening of the very first store on at Amsterdam’s Kalverstraat in 2000 was followed by openings in vibrant cities such as London, Madrid, Antwerp, Paris, Lisbon, Berlin, Stockholm, Dubai and New York. We have over 730 stores, more than 2150 shop-in-shops and 4 City Spas in 29 countries worldwide. We have seen rapid expansion in duty free, airline, cruise liners & ferries, as well as hotels. We also have duty free stores on more than 140 luxury cruise liners, some major airports worldwide and 10 different airlines.
Does this sound right up your alley? We’re looking forward receiving your application. We created a unique application process by adding a personnel test. We use the result to get to know you better and learn more about your way of working. This is a key part of the application process and it therefore takes around 30 minutes to complete the online process. After receiving your application, we will get back to you within 10 working days.
Acquisition is not appreciated.